2 1/2 cups grated cauliflower (about 1/2 a large head)
1 large egg lightly beaten
1 cup part skim shredded mozzarella
2 TBS grated Parmesan
Kosher salt and pepper
1/4 cup tomato sauce or paste
Another 1/2 cup part skim mozzarella cheese grated
Pizza toppings of your choice
- Preheat oven to 425 and line a rimmed baking sheet or pizza pan with parchment paper.
- Grate cauliflower using a box grater until you have 2 1/2 cups of crumbles. Place in a large bowl and microwave for 7-8 minutes. Let cool.
- Mix in egg, 1 cup mozzarella Parmesan cheese, salt and pepper.
- Pat combined ingredients into a 10 inch round on the prepared pizza pan or cookie sheet. Spray lightly with nonstick spray and bake for 10-15 minutes or until golden.
- Top the crust with sauce, your toppings and remaining mozzarella cheese. Bake in the oven until melted and bubbly, about 10 minutes.