3 pounds boneless, skinless cooked chicken breasts
1 cup organic heavy cream
1/2 cup sour cream
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1 stalks of thinly sliced celery
1 cup shelled pistachios
1 Tbsp paprika
Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- Place chunks of cooked chicken in food processor and lightly pulse until bite-sized. Remove from food processor.
- Place the pistachios in food processor and lightly pulse. Remove and place in the bowl with the dice chicken.
- Whisk the sour cream and mayonnaise together in a small bowl and add to the chicken.
- Add the celery, paprika, salt and pepper and toss well. Refrigerate.
- Serve on half of a seeded avocado, face up, and sprinkle lightly with paprika.