Low-Intensity Shockwave Therapy
1 in 2 adult males between 40 and 70 years old will have sexual changes they consider problematic. Inability to achieve or maintain a satisfactory erection, experiencing premature ejaculation, or even feeling that the size of his penis is inadequate can impact a man’s self-esteem.
In the past, men had very few options for the debilitating symptoms of Erectile Dysfunction (ED). Treatment has been limited to pills (Viagra, Cialis & etc.), vacuum pumps, or painful injections of Trimix. None of these methods treat or reverse the underlying problem: inadequate blood flow into the erectile tissue of the penis. Despite these methods, Erectile Dysfunction typically continues to worsen as normal aging occurs.
Today, however, new technologies allow expert physicians to offer men real solutions for a variety of sexual issues.
Shockwave Therapy is an advanced technology that has been used for many years to successfully treat muscle and tendon injuries. This innovative modality is now being used to enhance male sexual performance. Shockwave treatment for Erectile Dysfunction is different from other ED treatments as its goal is to restore the normal mechanism of erection to produce natural erections.
Healthy Living Starts Today
Shockwave therapy is a painless, non-invasive treatment that uses the power of high energy sound waves to penetrate the surrounding cells and blood vessels in the treatment area.
This concentration of force:
- Breaks up plaque in the arteries that supply the penis and causes the regrowth of blood vessels, allowing nutrients and growth factors to flood the area
- Improves blood flow
- Regenerates the nerves and soft tissue of the penis
- Dramatically reduces pelvic pain and curvature of the penis
Priapus Shot®, also known as the P-Shot® or PRP, harnesses the regenerative abilities of Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) and contains an abundance of growth and healing factors.
For many men, shockwave therapy alone will restore healthy erectile function. For more challenging patients, adding PRP can multiply the beneficial effects of Shockwave, resulting in the following results:
- Growth of new blood vessels and improved circulation within the penis
- Stronger erections
- Increased sensation and pleasure
- Enhanced sexual performance
- Possible changes in girth and length of the penis
- Many men experience added benefits from the treatment combination, achieving not only improved sexual function but a boost in desire as well.
Many of these benefits are experienced immediately after just one treatment. The process is non-allergenic and free from harmful side effects since the Priapus Shot® treatment uses the patient’s blood-derived plasma.
Shockwave treatment is a drug-free and non-invasive procedure, delivered in a series of 6-12 treatments, lasting about 20 minutes each. Priapus Shot® is added, if necessary, at one injection for every 6-treatment course of Shockwave.