4 tbsp almond flour
1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1/2 tsp baking powder
Dash of salt
2 tbs almond butter
3 tbsp raw honey
1/2 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
1/4 cup Enjoy Life’s mini chocolate chips
1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In one bowl combine almond flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt.
- In a separate bowl combine egg, almond butter, honey, almond milk, and vanilla extract – whisk together well.
- Combine both bowls and pour into a glass baking dish.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clear.
- Let cool completely before cutting.
- Store in fridge.
Source: Lexi’s Clean Kitchen http://www.lexiscleankitchen.com/