1/2 C almond flour
1/2 C water
1 tbsp ground flaxseed
1 tsp coconut palm sugar (or to taste)
Vanilla bean paste (to taste)
Cinnamon (to taste)
- Crack egg into a heat proof bowl and beat to mix well. Set aside.
- Mix almond flour, flaxseed and water in saucepan. Add more water if too thick. Add coconut palm sugar and stir.
- Turn on the heat to the pan to medium-low. Heat the mixture, stirring often. As it starts to bubble turn to low.
- Add a ladle full of the hot almond mixture to the egg and stir well. Add another ladle. Stir continuously as you add the rest of the almond mixture to the egg.
- Turn off the heat and add a dash of vanilla and cinnamon.
- Serve as is or top with shredded coconut, blueberries, goji berries, cacao nibs, sunflower seeds, etc.