¼ c butter
¼ c coconut sugar
2 T honey
2 t pure vanilla extract
1 ½ c blanched almond flour
2 T coconut flour
½ t sea salt
½ c dark-chocolate pieces
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place the butter and egg in a food processor and process for 15 seconds.
- Add the coconut sugar, honey, and vanilla extract. Process again until combined.
- Add the flours, baking soda, and salt and process for 30 seconds.
- Scrape down the sides and pulse again if necessary to fully incorporate the dry ingredients.
- Stir the chocolate in by hand.
- Use a large tablespoon to scoop balls of the dough, placing them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Lightly press them down to flatten, making disks about ½ inch thick.
- Bake for 10 minutes, until the cookies are browned around the edges. Cool on a wire rack.
Yield: 1 dozen