3-4 ounces ground beef
1 slice of onion
Vegetables of choice
Seasonings of choice
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Form ground beef into a patty. Season as desired. (I like to use salt, pepper and 21 Seasoning Salute from Trader Joes.)
- Place patty in the middle of a sheet of tinfoil.
- Place onion slice on top of the patty.
- Surround patty with vegetables of choice. (Carrots, broccoli, cauliflower, etc)
- Fold tinfoil around the patty and vegetables to create a pouch.
- Place on a baking sheet.
- Bake for at least 60 minutes.
Note: Chicken can be used in place of the ground beef.